Tuesday 30 September 2014

Haunted by faces!

Posted by Unknown at 02:02


For this time's blog , i would go on a "journey " to look for " faces" around my environment and in my daily life.



So this is an example of a face that i have drawn for my 2D work .
Its created using "old english fonts" - typography.
I'm trying to express happiness with the color yellow. 



 



A Box of cereal. I told My friend whose overseas that I need pictures of "faces" and he showed me this. I find it pretty cute and interesting thus I decided to use this image.  The design of the cereal caught My attention and I feel that the designer successfully advertised his simple box of cereal.
 

A smiling face! I created it using the caps of a five-sided highlighter and form its eyes and nose into a smiling face.  I use the sofa as the background. looks pretty happy to me.


 

 This what happens to me sometimes when I have nothing to do.  i would use my nails and make a mark on skin and i beat many have done what i did. So i kind of spotted a mole on my thighs and i decided to create face out of my skin . And , here you have it , a happy "wink" face. 

 

This was original a poster of a cup ice-cream outside of Wendy's but...
Because this picture was seen and taken on the bus, i couldn't see it properly and mistook it for a scary face. serious!  

 see! I don't know why but i see it as a face . The mouth is the wordings , the eyes is actually the brown and green while the pink background looks like hair to me .



  

The doors of the mrt station. i was waiting for the train when i sudden notice and felt that if the ordinary doors were taken in a different angle ,maybe it will look like a face. well it kind of look like face to me though. The eyes are the arrows the mouth would the white bottom part?  

  


 

fruit play! These images ( above and below) are taken at work! First up : raspberry!
simply open a box of raspberry and you can create face. A smiling raspberry.




      

This image is created by me and my colleagues . I was actually trying out to create a face with 2 slices of lemon and a slice of orange when one of my colleagues added a 1/3  banana. she suggested that its the "nose" .After that unknowingly , my manager saw what we did and add on that i should add blueberries as the eyes. Then,another of my colleague to also join in the fun by adding straws as the eyebrows. 



  

So from a try-out , it turns out to be come some sort of  bonding activity. My colleagues feedback that i should bring my homework to work because for they really enjoyed creating this face. And so lastly , someone decided to finish it off with some tooth picks which in the end, the face became the face of a mouse.




 

Well, this image was created by the chef and was taken last year when they decided to make a Christmas dish for me. The eyes are actually made out of turkeys  , the mouth and nose would be mayonnaise . Its delicious despite the funny display.

 

Ha-ha. This one would be my handy work. created by me while eating MacDonald with my friend.  i know it looks stupid. This face is made out of ketchup,chilli sauce and a fries.



 


This image is created by my friend. It kind of looks like the image on the right though.



 
 this is taken in the school library. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Journey.... Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei