Wednesday 23 July 2014

Pine apple fried rice:P

Posted by Unknown at 00:03
A Sweet and sour dish:p
A blend of fruits(pineapple and surprisingly raisins?), with some slice chicken and chopped spring onion ,topped up with some chicken floss. Awesome!! 
My first impression was like"why is it so yellowish in colour? " so i thought that maybe it might be another oily dish but nope! 
Slowly the delightful smell starts to reach my nose. you can actually smell the sweetness coming from the sliced pineapple.originally,pineapples are really sour and i hated them but sweetness just from the smell tingled my senses.Without a second thought, the hungry me  took my first bite."mmmhh!!:3
you can actually taste the harmony and balanced of the ingredients in your mouth. Not too sweet nor sour,the rice isn't fried too dry ,just right. The spring onion gives off a little fresh "sqeesh"(if you know what i mean:O) Basically ,its a dish that makes you finish it till nothing is left in the plate( which I did:D)

Highly recommended if you ask me:)

It's located just a road away from school,a Thai restaurant( I don't remember the name:p)
I never knew  such good food can be found so near the school.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Journey.... Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei